Everyone is well aware with the significant advantages of publishing blogs at the sites at regular intervals. A well-organized blog helps in brand building and creating trust amongst the customers as they perceive your blog as the credible source of information. Apart from these incredible benefits, blogs can be an excellent tool for inbound marketing.
It has already been proved that content marketing has been quite effective in increasing customer engagements and lead generation. Quality Articles that have been written following Digital Marketing Metrics and posted consistently will help in building a high domain authority as well as increase the traffic on the website.
Here are the factors which one should keep in mind before creating a Content Optimization Strategy.
- Competitor Analysis for Competitive KeywordsImage Credit – wedoeconsult.comBefore developing a strategy for Content Optimization in SEO, one must research the competitive keywords and a careful analysis of the competitors. The utmost important thing to keep in mind is to find the right keywords that fit for your niche and competition is so much that you could rank in no time. There are many SEO tools available that can show statistics of your site as well as your competitors’. By evaluating the competition of the keywords, you can efficiently target the best keywords for your website. It is a recommended practice to always use the targeted keyword in first 100 words of the article. For instance, if your topic is “Technical SEO mistakes”, then the title could be “Tips to Avoid Common Technical SEO mistakes”.
- Quality ContentImage Credit – IndiwikiAs we all know that it is the content that does the talking to the customers on our behalf. So, the content must be engaging enough to not only convince the customers to read the blogs and articles but also to compel them to buy the products and services from you. You can also, Hire a Ghostwriter for Content Writing as they are professional writers and doing authentic writing for a long time. Visual Content Marketing is also one of the ways you can attract and engage users on your website. Make sure to optimize these visual items for the fast loading otherwise it might slow the site and end up hurting the SEO.
- Keywords StuffingImage Credit – ContentmartKeywords stuffing is a technique wherein content writers stuff keywords in between the articles to achieve good ranking in Google’s SERP. As important as it sounds, stuffing of keywords must feel natural. Google is smart enough to find the unnatural stuffing and declare it as spammy content. Users will also not have a good experience in reading the articles and won’t end up buying the services of products from you. Therefore, one must be quite careful while using keywords in the articles and follow LSI style of writing SEO friendly content.
- Publish with careThe one who publishes blogs must be familiar with the Content Optimization Techniques, i.e. they should be good enough to grab a perfect article and post it with beautiful images. Here are some quick points to keep in mind before publishing.
- Article or Blog must be broken into small sections with the help of headings and sub-headings.
- An SEO optimized title and Meta description must be added to achieve a good rank in SERP.
- Put the focus keywords inside alt attribute of images so that images could be shown in Google searches and help in increasing web traffic.
- Essential Keywords must be added in keywords tag to make the content searchable across the internet.
If you publish two or three blogs a week following the Content Optimization Strategy, then your domain authority and web traffic might increase at an exponential rate. We at Content Holic are one of the best Content Marketing Agency in Delhi. If you want help in growing your traffic and lead generation, then give us a call.